Thursday, December 23, 2010

MUST!

Hey hey hey pepol'! I feel so disgust right now. As I hate to see my room like this. The painting is halfway done. Eeeh. I must be painting my room later in the morning. I can't wait to decorate it and so on. Aaaah. I must have been crazy or out of my mind. I never had this kind of room. It's in mess. Total mess. Ya dig? I hope you do. It's like so damn messy. Someone help. I feel like calling Oprah right now. Or even someone that is in the DH&H channel to help me get rid of this mess. I'm in a room or in a pig cage? Sorry to be so mean in this entry. But some of my friends understands me. I never had a room that is like in a total mess like I'm having now. Urgh. So disgusting. I'm not some kind of a clean freak. But I just can't stand it. Can you guys stay in a room that is so dirty? I bet you can't. I don't know if some of you guys can. But not me. Sorry to say this, I hate someone who has the room that is so dirty. But at least, my best friends doesn't own one. I'm pretty happy. :DDD As you can see, it's 4 AM. And I can't sleep. Insomnia bebeh. I hate it. I can't wait for 6 AM. I wanna paint my room straight forward. And change the curtains and everything. The comforter. My table runner. Have to clean the carpet and the floor. I don't need a brand new room. I just need to do some cleaning. YES. SOME CLEANING. Not just SOME but a LOT of cleaning. HAHA. Been playing Omegle since just now. Haha. Just wanted to find new friends. That is from other countries. Some of them are nice, cruel, mean, and horny. HAHA. I hate it if some them are horny. Oh. I miss my friend that is from UK. He doesn't seems to be online this few days. And it's killing me. I missed him a lot. Well, now I need to prepare some of my stuff. And start moving stuff. Cause I need to paint my room later on. Haih. -.-" So tired when it comes to this one. I hate it a lot. But what to do. I must and I have to do it too. So goodbye bloggie. Najwa always love you. Always have and always do. Bye again bloggie. Love yah. Muah. Hugs and kisses from me. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.