Friday, January 7, 2011

Slight changes

Howdy pepol'!


There's a different changes on my blog right? See, I don't wanna keep my Mr. Bloggie boring. So I changed the song and the picture. I want my Mr. Bloggie to feel good and handsome. HAHA. I've been searching for the right picture that is landscape in my computer, but I can't find the right one. So I just use the picture that we captured at the same time and day and place. Hahah. I don't really like taking pictures of myself landscape. Thought it would be weird and I looked weird. I love portrait. Portrait's better. Hahah. And the song. Oh, I thought of putting Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional but then, I can't find for the right one in Mixpod. All of it was like so MEH. So I decided to put on Bon Bon by Pitbull. It can make any of you guys or my readers (only if I have one) to feel so alive and shake their booty off while reading it. Bahahaha. I'm like jerking off a lil bit right now. I gotta take my shower afterwards. I'm going out in a lil bit. For shopping. Yahoooo. Again. I need to buy rings, bracelets and necklaces. I'm running out of accessories. Actually, it's not running out. I'm losing it. And some of it are like 3 months old. I need a new one. My bracelet is already 2 months old I guess. I need to buy more, more and more. :DDD Oh okay. This was supposed to be my quick update. But then, I'm starting to like talk so much. So bye-bye Mr. Bloggie. I love you. Muah muah! x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.