Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good morning people!


This is kinda weird cause I'm greeting "Good Morning" at 11. But its okay. I am currently at work right now. *Sighs* Today, I'm working from 8 AM straight to 11PM. This is crazayhhh. But I don't mind, I would rather go to work than to just sit at home doing nothing. Right right? I've got great news to share! I'm so happy to hear this. Haha. My Boss or my employer will make my personal identity for me for the Cash Register. ;) Its way better. So that I don't need to share with the others. I finished up my salary already. :( That's kinda sad. I'll just have to wait for the next pay. Its bigger I guess. I thought so. Cause in this February month, I've been working Full Shift for three days already. And this is the fourth or third, I'm not really sure. I can't remember. I better go Full Shift frequently. So that, I can double up my salary. Yahoooo! LOL


Well, Mr. Bloggie, I better get back to work. My boss is here. I don't want to get caught blogging right now. LOL. So bye bye! Love you much as always. Take care. x x


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.