Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello peeps!


Its raining. Heavily. And I hate it a lot. Now I am currently inside the car. *sighs* have to send my Bro, Ayum to work. I hate driving during rainy days. It scares the hell out of me. Right after sending my bro. I'm gonna go straight to Taman Tunku and Luak Bay to send Yati back and Faddy too. Its so far away. Then Jojo will accompany me to send them. But I have to send her back too. And no one will accompany me going back home. I'm scareddd. LOL. I had my dinner already. Oh yea, we went to Cityfan just now for a photoshoot. I'm loving it.


I think that's all for now. I'm gonna jot off now. So, bye-bye. Lots of love from me. x x




Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.