Thursday, March 3, 2011

For my candy, Baby

Hello people!


Uhh. My entry for today is for my beloved friend, Baby. Why? Wondering why? You have to! Haha. Its because we've been in an argument past few days. Well, if you have a good relationship with your best friends ever, they must be a little misunderstanding right? Oh well. I was too pissed off. I was doing it for our own good. My friends love to use nasty words on FB (Facebook). Which I don't like. I ever scolded them a few months ago. But then, they're still using it till now. Then I got fed up. So, I made a status on FB. Unfortunately, it hurt their feelings. I just don't what to say. You guys understand me don't you. If you were at my place, you guys would certainly felt that way too. Don't you think so? I know. So, I decided to just keep quiet. And wanna apologize to them. *even its not my fault. Well, I have to. Someone has to back off right? So, I decided to lose. And just apologize to them. It went good. It was okay though. Who wants to lose their best friends? You certainly doesn't want it to happened to right? Oh well, The Fragile's wont collapse or break up for those stupid things right? And again, Baby, I love you so much. And I wanna say I'm sorry again. You know I love you right? But not only Baby, all of you girls. You guys are still my bitches! Oops. I love you guys so much. I couldn't even find a words to describe. I just want you guys to know, I'm sorry and I love you. Always. In my heart. So, I want everything to be normal. And you guys out there, who are reading this, or my haters or whatsoever, if you wanna laugh about this, then go on. I don't give a damn. And please, stop reading or stalking my blog. Okay? Understood? GOOD! 


Ohh. Okay then. That's all for this entry. Btw, love you much. I'll continue blogging later. Take care. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.