Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A gift from Mr. Roy

Hello people! 


Oh. It's been awhile, I didn't update my blog. I was too busy. And I don't even know what am I busy with. Hahah. Joking. I've been busy with my Mr. Roy. Been with him for the last whole week. Looking and searching for things. With his friends and so on. Ahhh. Finally, I just got the greatest gift of all from him. Which is *drum roll*, a Lowrider Bicycle! Fcuk yeaaah bebeh. We bought it at somewhere around Permyjaya which is in Miri, Sarawak. Its a shop where they sell lots of vintage bicycle's. All of them are from Japan. And I love it. Though it looks real bad at the shop. But, we did a lil something-something to it. But, I didn't took a picture of it. I'm waiting for it to look more handsome and good, then I'm gonna take a picture of me riding it! Oh, can't wait. LOL. So, I just put a picture of the bike that I took from Google. For those who doesn't know how it looks like. So, take a look. 


This one looking good. 

:)
So, does any of you guys knows what Lowrider Bicycle is? I hope so. Haha. If you still don't know what it is, you go Google it yourself. I don't have time to explain it. I'm being mean lately. HAHA. 

P/S : And thanks again to Mr. Roy for buying it! I love yah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.