Monday, May 2, 2011

I need shopping

Well oh well. 


Right after I got back from Kuala Lumpur. I haven't done any shopping at my hometown. I need to work. Like seriously. I need money. After browsing for Vans and Paul Frank new items, I am freaking out. I need money for shopping. Just so you know, both of it are my favorite since I was small. And I don't know why. Take a look at this Paul Frank's shades that I tried at Bintang Megamall the other day. But this one, I took it from Google. Its so damn smoking! 

It is called Far Away and Lost in Joy. 

So, right after checking this out. I need more sneakers! I'm tired of converse. I'm getting bored looking at it in my cabinet. For God sake, I have it in black, brown, grey, pink, white and more. Sucks big time! I need other brand of sneakers. Just like this Macbeth shoes.

Ooo. Gotta have one!

I am only gonna blog about this for now. Just wanna share out about what I need to shop. LOL. So, bye bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.